Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Thanks for choosingDashingThemes. This policy explains what information we collect, how we use it and why we need the information to help serve you better. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists, email addresses, or share your personal information with any 3rd party.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on DashingThemes site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on DashingThemes site;
iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
b. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by DashingThemes whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
a. The materials on DashingThemes site are given “as is”. DashingThemes makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, DashingThemes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, IP address, billing address, and credit card information. We use this information in order to contact you, create and administer your account, fulfill your order, and answer to your customer service requests.
We never store your credit card numbers or other payment information on our server. All payments are handled by PayPal or Stripe. They are fully PCI level 1 compliant and have bank-level security to protect your data. All data is encrypted and hence protected from any types of breaches.
5. Information Sharing
We will never share your personal information with third parties unless required by law.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service or sending email. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also share your information with companies wholly or partially owned by one or more owners of DashingThemes .
We may disclose your personal information to 3rd parties only in below scenarios:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If DashingThemes is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
6. Log Files and Unidentifiable Data
Like most web companies, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or ComCast), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. We link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you so that we can provide you a better experience across our website.
In no occasion should DashingThemes or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on DashingThemes Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that DashingThemes or a DashingThemes approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
8. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on DashingThemes site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. DashingThemes does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. DashingThemes may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. DashingThemes does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
DashingThemes has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by DashingThemes of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
DashingThemes may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
11. Governing Law
Any case identifying with DashingThemes site should be administered by the laws of the country of IL, United States DashingThemes State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- Should you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications from DashingThemes.com, please opt-out by clicking unsubscribe in your emails or email support-team[at]DashingThemes[dot]com You will still receive account communications from DashingThemes if you maintain a DashingThemes account. To cancel your account and receive no further communications, please contact support[at]DashingThemes[dot]com
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.